Photobucket

About Me

My photo
Freelance illustrator/ graphic designer . Residing in Sheffield. Working at Arcade. My Portfolio www.getaloadageo.co.uk

Tuesday 5 July 2011

Tramlines Hantu Collective Merch 2011




Heres the the design I've submitted for this years Tramlines Festival merchandise, and I'm pretty happy with it. I wanted to capture the fun and explosive vibe that's in the city for that one summer weekend a year. I love Tramlines as it transforms the city and theres always good bands to watch.

I'm happy with this collaboration between Hantu Collective and Frooly, both Sheffield based creative businesses and hopefully we'll be able to work on next years festival merch... providing they go down well this year. Hint hint.

You can order them through here -------->


No comments: