Photobucket

About Me

My photo
Freelance illustrator/ graphic designer . Residing in Sheffield. Working at Arcade. My Portfolio www.getaloadageo.co.uk

Saturday 19 December 2009

Ill Blogging...

So I've been struck down this weekend with some bug or whatever you want to call it. And being bed ridden isn't fun, especially when I'm used to be doing things all the time. But I guess I've been able to stay productive all thanks to having a laptop.

The website has been updated after hours of squinting at my dim screen but I finally got there. All from the comfort ( and discomfort ) of my bed.

Some good news though, as fellow graphic designer Chris Smith rung me up today to ask if I would be available to illustrate for Plug nightclub posters once a month as of next year.

Having work around the corner is always good.

No comments: