Photobucket

About Me

My photo
Freelance illustrator/ graphic designer . Residing in Sheffield. Working at Arcade. My Portfolio www.getaloadageo.co.uk

Saturday 20 February 2010

This Is Chemistry Wall Mural





The past week I've been in Bradford for 2 days drawing on the walls of This Is Chemistry, a PR and Design agency with a beautiful studio space and wonderful friendly staff.

The idea behind the illustrations on the walls are based around process and robots as fun decor for clients and staff to enjoy, I've certainly enjoyed doodling away for them even though I've mashed up most of my sharpies pen collection. Oh well. I've never drawn such intricate scenes before on such big spaces but it is a lot of fun and offers me room to add in hidden extras and easter eggs for people to spot.

I still have another 2 days to complete the job with one more wall illustration to start and to add spots of colour to rest of them. Can't wait to see how it all turns out!


No comments: