Photobucket

About Me

My photo
Freelance illustrator/ graphic designer . Residing in Sheffield. Working at Arcade. My Portfolio www.getaloadageo.co.uk

Wednesday 22 December 2010

Ninja Cat



I've recently repainted a smaller mural in the Hantu Workshop this month and chanced upon an inspiring idea. I want to draw ninjas and samurais again just like when I was back in college and university. I've managed to create my first character, who I will simply name Ninja Cat for now.


Here's another attempt at my new feline character during live art at Kool Beans, a night that was held at the Bowery. I've been looking for new approaches to work on for the new year as I have a solo show in the Forum around February time. Ideas have now popped into my head and I guess I'll keep them to myself until I get to work on them...



No comments: