Photobucket

About Me

My photo
Freelance illustrator/ graphic designer . Residing in Sheffield. Working at Arcade. My Portfolio www.getaloadageo.co.uk

Sunday 10 April 2011

Cow

I'd been asked by Cow in Sheffield to put together a wall mural piece that takes up the stair case of the store. It was a cool project to work on mostly because they gave me full creative freedom to do what I wanted on their wall, but admittedly I stuck close to what I was comfortable with. This time I wanted to add more elements in the piece so you'd notice there are plenty of mini stories dotted around the wall space.

My signature me


My nod to the Park Hill Flats


Sheffield has plenty of skaters flying and tumbling around

How it looks from the top of the stairs. My nod to Kelham Island

I <3 SY

My nod to the Tinsley Towers

Get away


Havin' a pint

No comments: