Photobucket

About Me

My photo
Freelance illustrator/ graphic designer . Residing in Sheffield. Working at Arcade. My Portfolio www.getaloadageo.co.uk

Tuesday 2 November 2010

TOMS Blog

I've been put up on the TOMS blog as follow up for the Style Your Sole event which was held in The Office store in Meadowhall.

This involved me doodling on brand new pairs of TOMS shoes for customers who purchased in store for that day. It was a pretty lively event with Kopperberg cider being handed out to shoppers whilst browsing for footwear. TOMS are pretty unique as they have a good stance on an ethical business model that gives pairs of shoes to children who are in need of them, from what I can tell they're quite popular in the U.S where they originate from, I hope that in the U.K people will latch onto this as a popular brand.


No comments: