Photobucket

About Me

My photo
Freelance illustrator/ graphic designer . Residing in Sheffield. Working at Arcade. My Portfolio www.getaloadageo.co.uk

Monday 7 March 2011

St. Thomas Primary

For 2 days I'd been working at St. Thomas Primary in Meadowhead, working alongside Year 2 and Year 3 pupils for their "Making History" Project. It was a very enthralling and engaging experience working with young enthusiastic children whom were very sweet and very bright.
The two mural pieces are interpretations of the children's input, where they would give me themes to draw or randomly find me in the day and suggest other things I should put into the murals. The looks on their faces at the end of each day was worth aching arms and back (my aching arms and back)

These pieces will be used in conjunction with a traveling caravan museum which the School will bring into the second phase of the "Making History" Project.



No comments: