Photobucket

About Me

My photo
Freelance illustrator/ graphic designer . Residing in Sheffield. Working at Arcade. My Portfolio www.getaloadageo.co.uk

Tuesday 24 May 2011

Sarah Mac Album Artwork



I'm still finding it hard to find a spare moment just so I can update my blog and keep things up to scratch. The past month I've been mainly working with local musicians in and around Sheffield. In particular, I've been a fan of Sarah Mac's blend of genre stroke pop song writing and instrumentals, she's even cooler and down to earth when you meet her in person so her music more or less fits well with her being.

I was asked by Liam at Mixed in Sheffield who's been mixing the album for Sarah, to produce some artwork for her new EP titled, Everyone Knows. Jumped at the chance, I instantly had an idea in my head, some might say slightly predictable and admitted the design concept was predictable on my part but I thought in context to what I know of Sarah Mac, it suits well.



No comments: