Photobucket

About Me

My photo
Freelance illustrator/ graphic designer . Residing in Sheffield. Working at Arcade. My Portfolio www.getaloadageo.co.uk

Sunday 19 September 2010

My Characters as... costumes!


So how do you think Walt Disney felt like when he first saw a 7ft Mickey Mouse costumed staff member walk around his first Disney Land park? Probably not as overwhelmed as I was when I saw my Speeka Peeps characters and cat doodle being made into costumes themselves.

They were created and designed by me and Ceri Rimmer who is also a kick ass seamstress who works on her own line of clothing, Cherry Head. We created the costumes for the Hantu Presents fashion show at Sheffield Cathedral, the characters would add a bit more fun to the catwalk and would be handing out flyers beforehand.
It was pretty neat seeing my own creations come to life... even if they were just friends wearing the costumes and acting daft!


No comments: