Photobucket

About Me

My photo
Freelance illustrator/ graphic designer . Residing in Sheffield. Working at Arcade. My Portfolio www.getaloadageo.co.uk

Sunday 5 September 2010

Unfinished Monster Project...




I
've posted this up early as it looked a finished piece, even though it's meant to be part of a bigger piece. I'm entering a competition called "Imaginary Beings" held by the Milkwood Gallery in Cardiff where the brief is to illustrate a beast of mythical context, with free reign over style. It's been a while since I've done anything truly fun and self initiated so I wanted to give this one a go.

The monster I'll be illustrating is the Chimera, the mythological beast from Greek folklore with a head of a lion, body of a goat and tail of a snake. Random as it is, a platypus probably would have been a better idea, but once I've started, I just have to finish...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi,
very good!!