Photobucket

About Me

My photo
Freelance illustrator/ graphic designer . Residing in Sheffield. Working at Arcade. My Portfolio www.getaloadageo.co.uk

Sunday 19 September 2010

The Stars In Stripes

I've become a very lazy blogger, especially with the amount of work that has come my way recently and the kerfuffle of not having internet access at the new house I was living in AND then having to move out of one property into another... but I shall vow to get straight back on to the blog stuff.

In case you didn't know I wanted to create a group for the live artists to work under so we can share contacts and opportunities and just have more banter between us. The idea then became the Stars In Stripes, a group that wear Stripes whilst live drawing, simple concept really, anyone can join as long as they wear their stripes!

I've put together a blog for this to journal our doodling exploits.

No comments: