Photobucket

About Me

My photo
Freelance illustrator/ graphic designer . Residing in Sheffield. Working at Arcade. My Portfolio www.getaloadageo.co.uk

Sunday 23 January 2011

Berlin, Baby!

Just got back from a trip to Berlin, I'd managed to wrangle my way into the international fashion tradeshow, Bread and Butter to have a gander at the new autumn and winter collection of clothing from brands such as Supreme Being, Lacoste, Fred Perry, Penfield, Your Eyes Lie, you name them they were all there. I went along to Germany with my buddies, urban culture blogger Thomas Pham and modern day couture artiste, Ceri who also enjoyed a trip of sight seeing and boutique hunting.

I was well impressed with amount of free goodies on offer from the Threadless stall, namely some nice badges and their own brand of notebook! I sadly missed out on meeting the artist Simone Legno who works on the Italian Tokidoki range as he was also present at the trade show but with so many stalls to see and so many people to talk to, the 2 days we were at the show just became a big blur, a tiring one at that.


Getting out of the country does something good for the soul and feeds into the imagination, whilst away I was doodling a lot and preparing myself for some big work I will be conducting for a new venue in Sheffield and some London offices in Kings Cross. These projects I will elaborate later in some future blog posts. Heres a little sketch to show you what will be coming up.

1 comment: