Photobucket

About Me

My photo
Freelance illustrator/ graphic designer . Residing in Sheffield. Working at Arcade. My Portfolio www.getaloadageo.co.uk

Friday 1 October 2010

Live Art at the Sheffield Cathedral




This is a late post as I'm seemingly pretty bad at keeping up to date on my blogging. Here are a few pictures from the Hantu Fashion show we hosted at the Sheffield Cathedral, an event which was the first of it's kind at the venue. I probably haven't been to quick on blogging about this as I'm still exhausted from organising the show, and trust me it was a lot of hard work! Thankfully we had an army of volunteers to help out with the music, bands, liasing with the artists and clothing labels, without them, it'd been nothing.

We also had a live art feature in the show where I had a band of illustrators draw against graffiti artists in a friendly contest where the crowd would vote at the end which piece they preferred. Unfortunately the illustrators didn't win but hey it was the taking part that counted... ha ha.



No comments: