Photobucket

About Me

My photo
Freelance illustrator/ graphic designer . Residing in Sheffield. Working at Arcade. My Portfolio www.getaloadageo.co.uk

Thursday 21 October 2010

Weston Park Museum

On Thursday 21st October Weston Park Museum hosted a special event in tribute to apples. I was asked alongside Lord Bunn to do some live art alongside cider tasting, apple juice pressing and a live skittle band. It was pretty neat walking around the museum before drawing, it brought back loads of memories from when I was a kid.

My own drawing comprised of apple related characters from stories such as Adam & Eve, Sir Issac Newton and William Tell.



Lord Bunn's piece took a more traditional approach with washes of paint and some nice brush calligraphy, naming all the types of apples.




No comments: