Photobucket

About Me

My photo
Freelance illustrator/ graphic designer . Residing in Sheffield. Working at Arcade. My Portfolio www.getaloadageo.co.uk

Wednesday 6 October 2010

Pecha Kucha 03

Pecha Kucha is an idea that came from Japan and has become a global organised event. It's origins lie in revolutionary format for presentations as two architects from Japan devised a way to lessen the boredom during lectures, they developed the 20x 20 format, 20 slides and an allocated time of 20 seconds each.

I was invited by Pecha Kucha in Sheffield to speak alongside other designers, entrepreneurs and even council member Paul Scriven.

Here's my presentation on the way Sheffield has grown around me and how I've come to adapt to it's vibrant art and music scene.

To follow the Sheffield Pecha Kucha twitter updates click here

No comments: