Photobucket

About Me

My photo
Freelance illustrator/ graphic designer . Residing in Sheffield. Working at Arcade. My Portfolio www.getaloadageo.co.uk

Tuesday 26 October 2010

My New Favourite Music Video: Massive Attack - Atlas Air

I've been hooked on this new track from the recent Massive Attack album but the video is equally as impressive, the animation and the way it's executed it simply amazing. The rabbit is the main protaganist running through what seems to be a ravaged world with a lot of dark dystopian imagery and the monotony of airline travel. The video was directed by video and animation artist, Edouard Salier.


Another video for their track, Splitting The Atom uses the same guy for this video, following a frozen world pretty much the same one from Atlas Air but a panning camera captures everything in its frozen state. Bloody brilliant I say.







No comments: